Singapore Arts Festival 2011

Event
Singapore Arts Festival 2011, 13 May - 05 June, will reconnect with us through the theme of I Want To Remember. Check out the various programmes of music, dance, theatre, film, workshop, exhibition, etc.. . I am quite excited with the up-coming event :) . I make myself available for the performances that I really fancy. Yeah !!

I thinking of catching the music performances of T'ang Quartet - Soul Capture, Inch Chua - Love and Accolades, Loops - Raga Jazz Liasion.

For dance acts, I am dreaming of Be-Being - Li and Sa, Yoshito Ohno - Kuu, T.H.E Dance Company - As It Fades.

Woww... . I am also interested in many other workshop's programmes! Now, I am trying hard to shortlist these programmes. These wonderful arts programmes are giving me a selection headaches! But I like this headache :)


Singapore Arts Festival 2011

Courtesy image and information from Singapore Arts Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment